Thursday, July 28, 2016

~*Tick Tock Tick Tock... Playful Kitty Freebie Start*~

Hello Dear Friends!!!

So often I do try to fit everything into my schedule... and then it just doesn't work.  So... even though there hasn't been time for me to finish this ditty or to work it into a nice PDF for you to download... I'm going to let you get started.  I'm positive that many of you will have it all finished up before I even get a chance!  So... here is my next FREEBIE GIFT!!!  Enjoy!!!

~*Playful Kitty*~  Freebie Cross Stitch Pattern




© primitivebettys 2016



Fibers and threads I've used... 

Fabric ~ Shroom Juice 32 CT from Dames of the Needle
Threads from The Gentle Art/Simply Shaker Sampler Threads as follows with legend...
B ~ Espresso Bean 7084
A ~ Picnic Basket 7060
E ~ Maple Syrup 0440
H ~ Brick Path 7086 (backstitches also)

I stitched 2 over 2.   65 x 84 stitches... finished size approximately 4 1/2 by 6 inches.

Please use fibers and threads of your choice.  I only ask that you not mass produce the image/design in any way... and that you give credit to me ~ Betty Dekat/primitivebettys ~ for the pattern.  Oh... and do NOT sell the design!

What do I plan to do with mine for a finish?  Well, I have hopes to finish it into a needlebook.  If/when I do this... it will be shared with you and hopefully 'how' it was done as well. 

Can you guess where the inspiration for this design came from?  Do you have a playful kitten that is constantly wanting to help you create... or that is a little sneak... always running off with your supplies?  

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty



9 comments:

What friends have said...