Tuesday, December 2, 2014

~*1st Friday is Coming!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

 

Yes, this Friday evening at Fairlawn Plaza Mall... it will be Merry and Bright!  I'm so happy to be invited back for another fun evening!  Please come visit for the festivities and fun... and bring a can (or cans!) of soup to help replenish the Salvation Army Food Bank!  

We would love to see you!  I would love to see you!

Here are a few finished ditties I will have with me...
 Do you see the punched sunflower bowl above?  That WAS a nut bowl like the one in the photo below.  The tool holder has been removed... and I punched up the sunflower for a little fun!  

I have stockings, ornaments, snowman pins, purses, coasters... and MANY other things waiting patiently for me to finish...
 The little punched sheep mat is a pattern from the awesome Julie Thomas of Old Tattered Flag called, "The Wishing Star"... it is a fun, and free pattern she offered.  I didn't hook the star because I have a rusty, tin one to use in its place.  I'll share the finished mat soon.  The hearts will be some funky, mug rugs...
Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...