Monday, November 17, 2014

~*Busy Hands*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I've been keeping busy... but, as usual, never busy enough! 

Here is my spot in the basement ~ cluttered as can be...
 My dear Aunt LaVon gave me the idea to make some punched, stocking ornaments.  So... I drew up several and have been working on them this afternoon...
 I use a combination of #6 cut wool strips... and wool yarns with my #10 Amy Oxford Rug Punch...
 I have managed to get a few finishes...
 but have several more sitting, off to the side... unfinished...
 Some I'm not so sure I really 'like'... which may be part of the reason they are off to the side...
 I have been invited back to Fairlawn Plaza Mall in Topeka for the next 1st Friday Artwalk!  Come see me!!!  I'm so happy...
 And... I have rejoined the fabulous group of artists at Primitive Handmades Mercantile!  I will update for the first time back this coming Thursday evening... 9pm EST!  Be sure to check out the update for some amazing, primitive artworks from the group of artist on the site!  You won't be disappointed!
My many kind THANK YOUs to the Fairlawn Plaza Mall organizers and PHM organizers too!  I am so delighted to return to both!!!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy, lots of wonderful stockings. I was thinking of trying some with my wool yarns.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...