Tuesday, October 14, 2014

~*A Few Items Listed*~

Hello Dear Friends!

This is just a quick update... gotta run out of the house to take the kiddo to piano lessons.  (He is playing well, but would be SO MUCH BETTER IF HE WOULD PRACTICE!)  *SMILE*

Anyway... after the Customer Appreciation event this past Sunday... I have several Halloween items remaining.

It is near to the holiday... but a few have been listed...

On Ebay...

And these are in my Etsy Shoppe...





There are more to be added online... and will be very soon.  Also, I have had many ask about needlepunch patterns.  I'm still trying to find the time to figure out... how to figure out!... how to make the PDF patterns.  With any luck... I will have it all worked out soon.

Thanks for popping over to my Ebay auction and my Etsy Shoppe to take a closer look!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...