Friday, January 24, 2014

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends!  Oh goodness... it has been ages since I have posted a ~*Friday Finishes*~ post!!!  Well, I'm very happy to share these with you...

This one was lovingly stitched by Terry!  The pattern she used was from my ~*Winter Journal Cover*~ pattern... one of the patterns I did for the Country Sampler Prim Sister Club.  This pattern is not available at this time.  I'm sorry about that.  All my patterns are in a 'Retired' state at this time... except for my Freebie Patterns that I'll discuss later in this post.  Some of my patterns may be taken out of 'Retirement' at some point... but until I can get some things figured out, sorted, planned, cleaned, or whatever... they are unavailable.  

Terry did a beautiful job.  She made a few changes to the design to personalize it... and I think it is just GREAT!  Thank you, Terry, for stitching and sharing!
~*~*~*~*~

This finish is from Marie.  She used my ~*Halloween Freebie 2012*~... part of it anyway.  GRIN She stitched the Jack and he looks just AWESOME!  This finish was done for an exchange she was part of.  Another wonderful finish!  Thank you, Marie, for stitching and sharing!

My Freebie Patterns are available by clicking the link on the left sidebar.  Thank you to all of you for stitching and sharing!
~*~*~*~*~
 
I have been trying to move some new things into the booth I share with my sweet SIL at ReRun Consignments in Council Grove... this is also where I work two days a week.  It is a great shop!  If you are ever in Council Grove, you should check it out... and have a YUMMY meal at the historic Hays House that is right next door!

I finished this table... and the gobs of Spa Cloths (dish cloths if you prefer!)... and two Spa Gloves to fill our booth...
I like to crochet during basketball practice.  There isn't a lot to tote around... and if I drop a needle, the boys aren't going to get it jabbed into their foot when they are changing shoes.  The pattern I use for my Spa Gloves is a freebie found online.  It is actually for an oven mitt, but I think it sounds better to call it a Spa Glove.  Chuckle Chuckle, huh?  Here is one that is finished...
We sell some Bath & Body products at the store too... so together they do make a nice gift!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful finishes and your table set up is really nice, great display to draw in the customers.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finishes by some very talented folks ! Love your spa gloves, awesome name for them .Have a wonderful weekend.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you:

    http://halloweenorniesal.blogspot.com.br/2014/01/wicked.html

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...