Friday, March 1, 2013

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends!  I do hope your week has been crafty!

My buddy, Pam, emailed me a sweet, finish to share...
Pam crafted this darling bunny from one of no-longer-available needlepunch patterns.  She punched it for her granddaughter.  What a sweet Easter gift!  A chocolate bunny is gone in a jiffy... but a crafty bunny is an heirloom!

Thank you for sharing, Pam!  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I should be cross stitching, but I've been drawn to my hook!  This heart rug was a special order.  It was finished last night... and dropped in the mail today...
 The needlepunch heart was also made by me.  I made several of them before Valentine's day... this was the last one left.  My SIL, Robin, called them "strawberry hearts".  *SMILE*

Last Friday night, the night before the Lenexa hook~in, I drew up this cat doodle on linen.  I hooked on it during the day at the hook~in... and finished it this week...
 Should I call him ~*Scaredy Cat*~... or ~*Scarry Cat*~?  He is quite frigfhtful!  Don't you think?  And he has such teeny~tiny ears!  Primitive?
 Today I stopped by a big, rummage sale at a nearby church.  Here are some things I drug home...
 some wool yarn... maybe I will whip the cat rug with some of it?  I've already given my Momma a shout out about the knitting needles.  She has claimed them... and says knitting is on her bucket list.
 vintage glassware, odd~old rooster, chalkware lamb... and some Buffalo China (my fav!)  (I have it mixed with my White Ironstone.)
and some WOOL!  It is in the washer now.  I'm thinking a day of dyeing is in the near furture!

Of course, I do need to get some cross stitches worked up!  You know I have patterns started and not finished!  

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. *Fan mail* So glad that you'll be continuing as a Prim Sister in 2013. I've just stitched both of your 2012 offerings back to back.(Just need to finish up the "icicles" on the Winter Journal Cover.)I must say, it was a very sweet way to spend my time. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny is so sweet, cute idea for a little girl in those colors.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little bunny.

    Looks like you picked up
    some cool things at the sale.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love little rugs as much as your cross stitch. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. boy you hit the mother lode!! GOOD FINDS. DENISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little bunny is so sweet! And of course I love those hearts! You found some good treasures at the sale! Happy Weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bunny and just drooling over your new hooked rugs! Hope your week is filled with lots of crafty hours :)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...