Friday, March 29, 2013

~*Friday Finishes... AND!*~

Hello Dear Friends... and HAPPY FRIDAY TO YA!  I do hope you have had a great week...  full of smiles, happiness and crafting!

Personally, I was down for the count one day... sick as a booger.  :-S  But no worries now!  Thankfully it was just a 24 hour thing.  I did loose a day of 'work' but was still able to meet my deadline.  More on that news soon.  

First... there is a lovely ~*Friday Finish*~ to share with you...

 All are stitched with love by Louise...
Louise made all these lovely, little bedpost pillows as gifts for her daughters teachers.  She stitched using my ~*Easter Freebie*~.  Aren't they just the loveliest, heartfelt gifts?

Thank you, Louise, for stitching and sharing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I did make a little stitching time this week myself.  My model for Country Samplers Prim Sister Club is finish... and now waiting for me to finalize the chart/pattern.  I also stitched up my latest ~*Bunny Sampler*~ freebie ... but did I remember to take a picture of it?  Well... NO.  Drats!  It is part of my inventory in my new spot.

That brings me to my other news!  Today was the day for us to set up our new booth at ReRun Consignments and Mall in historic, Council Grove, Kansas!  My sweet, SIL Robin and I are sharing the booth together.  We are super excited!  We have both been painting furniture, hooking rugs, and making other crafty things to offer... to fill it up!  Stop by if you are near!  This is an AWESOME place to shop!

We did take our shared booth down from Ellie Lou's Thrift Emporium in Emporia... feeling we needed a change.  My dear, MIL Mary does still hold a booth there... and Ellie's is another cool place to shop!  Very well worth the visit!

My own shop here at the house hasn't been open much due to the cold, wet weather... but will be cleaned up & restocked... and OPEN soon!  More on that later.  

For now here are some pictures from the new booth today...




Wishing you warm smiles... and a very HAPPY EASTER!

Betty

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful finishes and your booth looks great, lots of goodies and nicely displayed.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy Easter to you & your family.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better. Wonderful booth items...hoping to make another trip this year! Happy Easter to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, sweet Betty! Good luck with your new booth. I wish I did not live so far away!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...