Thursday, November 15, 2012

~*Primitive Handmades Mercantile*~

Hello Dear Friends!  Just a quick note to let you know, my offering page on Primitive Handmades Mercantile has been updated!  Swing on over if you get a chance.  *smile*

Here are my wares...

Some of my 'hickety~pickety' rugs...

 ... These candy cane rugs are mug rugs!

... this dandy... ~*1882 Father Christmas*~... is made from a freebie pattern offered as a challenge from the loveable Robin, of Bird In the Hand Primitives...
I want to give you all a HEADS UP too!  Are you on the list for the newsletter for Primitive Handmades Mercantile?  You need to be!  We are giving away a gift certificate to one of our newsletter customers!  A $75 gift certificate!  Also, the doodle of Robin's ~*Father Christmas*~ is included in the newsletter too!  So be sure to sign up!

Thank you for letting me share with you... wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

1 comment:

What friends have said...