Friday, October 12, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Well hello Dear Friends!  Oh goodness... I didn't realize until just a few seconds ago that I haven't made a blog post since last Friday.  Oh my... where does the time go?  I'm so sorry.  Things have been happening ~ shop progress, crafting, and all sorts of other things.  Why haven't I been in here to tell you about them?  Guess it is because I've been working too hard to be on the computer.  I'll work it in & be better about posting this week!

But hey!  It is Friday... and Happy Friday to all of you!  There is a delightful finish to share with you.  This one comes from Cathi... her handmade from my latest Halloween Freebie...
Now, don't you think Cathi did a darling job?  I do.  So sweet!  I love this finish... and this display.  Thank you, Cathi, for stitching and sharing.

I have been painting furniture, sewing crafty things... and stitching like a crazy lady.  In fact, I have THREE, yes 3!, new patterns in the works.  One is for the next Prim Sisters Club... one is the next school house pattern, and the other is just 'cause.  I'm working hard to get them finished... and know it seems as if I've mentioned over and over that patterns are on the way.  I promise... they really ARE!

So... on that note... I'm off to stitch!  I wish you all a crafty~stitchy kind of day!

Warm smiles to you all...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. So cute, makes me want to try cross stich again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to finish the pieces and nice way to photograph them with the lighting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxious to see your Prim Sisters one....Holiday theme? Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday to you, too. I do love this lovely cross stitch and how it is displayed...wonderful~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. always so much to do especially this time of the year. so fun to stitch this time of the year too! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww a spooky cute finish from deary cathi..
    happy friday xxx

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...