Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~*Halloween Freebie!*~

Hello Dear Friends!  It seemed about time for me to put up another freebie... don't ya think?  So... here it is...

 ~*Halloween Freebie*~
© primitivebettys 2012

61 by 72 stitches... threads of your choice

Please be kind... and give credit for the design to me ~ Betty Dekat primitivebettys.  You are free to use the chart to make items for yourself, gifts, or small craft shows (including selling finished wares online)... but no mass production.  And PLEASE do not sell the pattern!

What will you be making from it?  You know I would LOVE to see it... and LOVE to share those finishes!  So send them to me via jpg~file & I will! 

Wishing you warm spooky smiles...

Betty

19 comments:

  1. I will embroider this freebie and then I'll show you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty,

    Thanks for the Halloween Freebie! I'll add it to my stitching pile - it might be February when I'm actually stitching it!!! ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun piece, no time for me lately, still trying to catch up.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the pattern Betty!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute pattern. thanks for the freebie! denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I love your designs!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome...just what I needed to jump start Halloween stitching! Thanks a ton Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much Betty for the adorable chart. Blessings to you for your kindness always!
    Raggedystitches,
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet of offer a wonderful little pattern...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks. I have been looking for something to stitch for an exchange. This will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...