Thursday, August 23, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Sweet Friends!  T'is late on Thursday evening... tomorrow is going to be a full day... but I have some ~*Friday Finishes*~ to share & I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and post them up tonight.  That way you can see them bright and early Friday morning!
 
These darling ditties were punched up by Cindy... she always does great work...
 
 (These are both made from earlier, freebie doodles.)
 Thank you, Cindy, for working with my patterns... and for sharing!  You are a doll!
 
Pumpkins have been on my mind lately too!  For the past couple of days... I've been working on these...
 Woolly pumpkins... of all different shades and textures... with hand stitches and a bit of rust ol' bailing wire.  These will be some offerings in the booth I share with my Mother~in~Law and Sister~in~Law... and added to my table at an upcoming Flea Market.
 
Oh, I didn't tell you about that!  I added yet another deadline to my already busy schedule... Saturday, September 8th... downtown Emporia for the Great American Flea Market!  I'm going to set up a small booth (just a table or two)... to offer my wares... and meet some new friends!  I'm nervous as all get out... as this is a totally new venture for me!  Hopefully I can keep my chin up & have a good day!
 
School started here today... and the kiddo and I need to get adjusted to school hours again.  He has finally fallen asleep for the night... and I better go try.
 
Wishing you all warm smiles and a cheery Friday...
 
Betty

7 comments:

  1. They all so cute ..
    Enjoy your weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins have been on mind also...I guess the GA has me wishing for cooler Fall temps. The ditty bags are too cute!! Goodluck preparing for your Flea Market!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I sure do love those pumpkins! All those colors! I'm so ready for fall! Beautiful!

    Have a great weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Betty!
    love your little pumpkins! I've been thinking about doing some...open house at the mercantile is fast approaching....just two weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Betty!
    Love your little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pumpkins, I've been wanting to make some but haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might make it down to Emporia for the flea market. Sounds like fun and I'd love to purchase a Primitive Betty original! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...