Sunday, July 1, 2012

~*Early Work Mercantile Update*~


Hello Dear Friends!

Oh goodness... it has been a full day.  As I'm typing, my eyes are beginning to close... so bare with me.  Hopefully I won't have a post full of typos.

We did have a nice day.  It was spent at a local consignment auctions... but it was too hot... and drug out a bit too long.  (Well, a lot to long really.)  We did enjoy our time though and came home with a few things.  Tony was pleased with two bikes... or choppers, as he was calling them.  I'm sure he will do his magic on them and we will all have fun riding around on them.

My items are now listed on for this month's update on Early Work Mercantile.

I've put the three pieces pictured above up for offering... three needlepunch, prim pillow tucks.  I've designed them all to appear as old as I could... giving them instant 'antique' appearances... from the motifs to the punching and distressing.

Well... it is time for me to find my pillow.  Thank you for allowing me to share.  

Wishing you warm smiles... and sweet dreams if you are reading this post tonight... 

Betty

7 comments:

  1. Love your pillow tucks! Each one is so unique. I like the key detail very much!!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3 pcs shown Betty, a little different style for you. They're neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty ~
    WONDERFUL creations and so old looking!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new pieces and nice job on the antiquing.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...