Thursday, May 31, 2012

~*Busy Busy Busy... as usual*~

Hello Dear Friends! Yes... I'm like a broken record... always saying how busy I am. I'm sorry, but it is true. However, tonight before I close my eyes for the day... Early Work Mercantile will be updated with two new offerings. More on that later. Here is some of what has kept me so busy this past week...

ball games and ball practice... this is on top of tae kwon do class... and even more fun...
Our weekly craft project... God's Eye making.  I'm trying to do something creative & crafty each week during Summer Break with him.  Last week we made bird-feeders from milk jugs.  I have yet to see a bird visit them... but the squirrels sure are happy!
Tony and I spent Saturday together visiting several antique/thrift shop/flea markets.  I found a few small trinkets and he found a few more vintage Rock albums for his collection.  This guitar was a HOOT!  We didn't bring it home, but we did have fun playing with it at the shop.  How funny!

I have a few errands to run today... and lots of things to with the kiddo... Summer Reading at the library kick-off, tae kwon do class, ball practice, and probably supper at McDonald's... but I will get my pictures taken of my wares and have my update done tonight.  Stay tuned...

Wishing you warm smiles and a beautiful day!

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having some good times! Love your idea of doing a weekly craft project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy time of the year! the little neighbor girl (10) came by last night and said she was bored..long summer for her mom! enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww summer time is the busiest but before you know it the kiddo will be driving and you will be missing all those adventures together! Love the guitar :)
    Love your new handmades!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...