Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~*More Fun News... and dolly progress...*~

Hello Dear Friends! Today is my final day off before beginning my work week (if three days of work is considered a week). I have been crafting like a mad woman during my days off... and so happy to be doing it!

Before I share my dolly progress... I have more fun news for you! I will be an artist at Primitive Handmades Mercantile! I'm so excited about all the recent crafty news/changes/opportunities... and this is no exception! I'm thrilled to be offered a spot with the artists on this site. Each and every one of them is top~notch!

The updates for this site are held on the 3rd Friday of each month. I haven't had a chance to set~up my page just yet, but will be personalizing it soon. I will be updating with the rest of the girls on Febrary 17th... swing by now though and take a look around. You will be delighted with the works up for offering.

A special thank you to Robin for asking me! <3

Early Work Mercanitle updates next week... February 1st to be exact. These dollies are still works in progress... but will be available when finished for my update... along with a few other things I hope to get finished...

Please meet Eliza Doyle... she may be putting some earrings on before she visits the Mercantile...
and please also have the pleasure of meeting Mabel Ann Suffolk. She may have to rethink her exceptionally large broach. It seems a little much... don't ya think?
Here is Eliza's purse. It and Mabel Ann are currently sitting out by the wood stove to dry.
Mabel Ann may also have her purse with her when she goes to the Mercantile. After all, how can a girl shop without her purse to carry her coins?

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

15 comments:

  1. Eliza and Mabel are both so cute. Love them.
    I like Mabel's large broach. I think she is just trying to show off to Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness girl you get around, don't you? Lol! I think that is awesome and I'm really excited about the new Mercantile group! I follow almost all of the girls blogs from that group so that makes it all the more better that I "know" them!

    Eliza and Mabel are pretty girls, love their old-fashioned clothes and accessories.

    Have a delightful week Betty~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your dolls look wonderful and I love the big brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are sweet! And that little purse is precious. I heard the good news about you and
    the PHM. Congratulations! You're very talented
    and you deserve the recognition.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Betty..Your dollies are sooo cute !! I am VERY happy to have you on board with us @ PHM .
    What a talented lady you are !!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations Betty!!!
    Congratulations on your new adventure!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness you have been busy and just love what you have come up with. Your dollies are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Miss Betty! These dolls are wonderfully amazing! So much personality! I'm glad you enjoyed your days off with some creative time! Congrats to you on all these exciting new opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely doll! I love the little purse ;)

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What talent you have Betty, they are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dollies look like little ladies on the prairie------homemade with love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These dolls are soooo sweet! And I love the big broach!! And all the other little details you've put into each one. You so deserve all that is coming your way and more! You are a such a talented, caring, and sweet person! I'm so happy for you!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo Hoo and congrat's to you. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute dolls with all their sweet hand stitched accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...