Friday, December 2, 2011

~*Friday Finishes*~

Happy Friday Dear Friends! I hope your day has been as wonderful as mine has been. Today was a work day... but it was a good one. Immediately after work, I picked up my SIL Robin... and together we headed for Topeka to meet up with my Mom, Sister, and her DIL so we could all visit the awesome First Friday Artwalk in the NOTO district of historic downtown Topeka. We had a truly fun time together. This event is held the first Friday evening of every month... and awesome each time!

Anyway, because of all the excitement with work and play... I hadn't had a chance to post ~*Friday Finishes*~. For that... I'm sorry. But... here is one beautiful finish to share with you...
This was stitched by Pam in Nebraska (no blog). She used the latest freebie ~*Young Girl Sampler*~... and made a few changes to create a delightful Christmas Sampler. It is truly lovely... don't you agree?

Pam, thank you for stitching and sharing. Your work is charming! I'm not finished with my own finish of this pattern yet... and after seeing yours, I may just have to think about a Christmas sampler too! Wonderful finish!

Well... my day has been full and plenty... it is now time for some rest and winks. Wishing you warm smiles and a happy weekend...

Betty

11 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful finish! So glad you gals found some time to enjoy the artwalk. Wishing you a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so beautiful finish!Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your evening sounded so nice. What a great idea to make some changes to create a Christmas Sampler!
    It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwwwww it is so beautiful..i love it so much..
    love and hugs for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a perfect finish! What a brilliant addition to an already fabulous design! I'm thinking of trying this too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet piece - looks wonderful how Pam has it displayed....perfect simplicity. Glad you worked in some play time....Sounds like a fun evening. Wishing you a wonderful weekend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very nice picture. The Christmas sampler is awesome. I am a new follower and look forward to what else you have to share. So nice to meet new people. I would love for you to check out my blog~ salmonfallsprims.blogspot.com~ Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful finish for the Young Girl Sampler!! Sounds like you had a great time at the artwalk with your family. Have a great weekend and hope you get to do some stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Betty for showing my Christmas Sampler and for all the nice comments. Blessings, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. She did a wonderful job! It's great getting together! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...