Friday, August 19, 2011

~*Friday Finishes*~


Happy Friday to ya... dear friends! I hope your week has been wonderful & that your weekend will be doubly good!

Let me right to the ~*Friday Finishes*~...

From Cathi... a true goodie of Halloween... this is her finish of my pattern ~*Hallows Eve*~.


I love how she added the extra fabric to the ends to make the pinkeep wider. How lovely! If you are interested in this pattern... you can find it at your local needlework shop or at my Etsy shoppe.

From Annie in France... her finish of the ~*Simplify Freebie*~...


She filled it with a bag of lavender flowers & hung it in her kitchen. She said it helps to remind her to simplify. Simply beautiful!

As always... thank you so very much for stitching & sharing. I do just love to see & share these fine finishes! Keep 'em coming!

We are nearing the end of summer vacation here. Today the kiddo & I have a full day planned. So... I better be getting ready to go. I wish you all a fantastic Friday!

Wishing you warm smiles too...

Betty

9 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes...to your wonderful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always great to see the way other folk finish up your wonderful designs...

    Hope you and Trinity had a great day! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of them are so lovely..well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty they all are.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Friday to enjoy beautiful finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tres belle - Tous les deux!! Love them! Wishing you a wonderful, wonderful, weekend!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finishes! Hope you had a wonderful day with Trinity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My peacock is very pride to be there ! Thanks for this freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the simplify one. I'm trying to do that this weekend, that is to simplify. LOL
    Great finishes, of course, as always beautiful patterns too.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...